The code of conduct tourist services providers
Minimun commitments that must be contained in the code of conduct that must adopted and fulfilled by tourist services providers
In compliance with the provisions of Article 1 of Law 1336 of 2009, the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism has developed a model of Codes of Conduct, which in accordance with the provisions of this Act, must be adopted and complied with by all the providers of tourist services.
1. Refrain from offering plans for the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in tourist promotion programs and tourism plans, expressly or surreptitiously.
2. Refrain from giving information to tourists, directly or through interposed persons about places where they are coordinated or where they practice commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
3. Refrain from driving tourists, directly or through third parties, to establishments or places where commercial sexual exploitation of children is practiced, as well as driving them to the places where tourists are staying, even if they are places located on the high seas, with the purpose of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
4. Refrain from providing vehicles on tourist routes for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse with children and adolescents.
5. Prevent the entry of children and adolescents into hotels or places of accommodation and accommodation, bars, similar businesses and other establishments in which tourism services are provided, for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse.
6. Adopt measures to prevent personnel linked to any title with the company from offering tourist services that allow sexual activity with children and adolescents.
7. Protect domestic and foreign children and adolescents from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence caused by domestic or foreign tourists.
8. Report to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and other competent authorities, the facts of which the company has learned by any means, as well as the suspicion of these, related to sexual exploitation of children and adolescents and ensure that inside of the company there are channels to report these facts to the competent authorities.
9. Design and disseminate within the company and its suppliers of goods and services, a policy in which the provider establishes measures to prevent and counteract all forms of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism.
10. Train all the personnel linked to the company, as well as the suppliers who, due to the nature of their activities, have contact with tourists, in relation to the prevention of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
11. Inform its users about the legal consequences in Colombia of the exploitation and sexual abuse of children and adolescents.
12. Set the present Code of Conduct and other commitments that the provider wishes to assume in order to protect children and adolescents in a public and visible place of the establishment or business establishments.
In addition to these commitments, as part of the Sustainable Tourism Management System, Transoriente S.A. adopts the following commitments:
1. Comply with the minimum commitments of the Code of Conduct for tourism service providers in accordance with the guidelines of Law 1336 of 2009
2. Prevent the illegal traffic of fauna and flora and report to the competent authorities any activity related to this topic
3. Promote and monitor the conservation of cultural heritage and responsible enjoyment of the attractions of the destination.
4. Promote the local development of territories by encouraging the consumption of endogenous products
5. Refrain from hiring minors and avoid discrimination based on race, gender or any other type.
> Nuestra empresa
> Nuestra flota
> Términos y condiciones de uso
> Políticas de datos personales
> Sustainable tourism
> The code of conduct tourist services providers
(604) 322 01 90
Cra 64C #78-580 Oficina 106 Sur Taquillas 07, Terminal Norte de Pasajeros Medellín - Colombia.